Much Wenlock, Holy Trinity
A place made sacred by lives and prayers for more than 1300 years. The first church on this site was Anglo-Saxon, built probably about AD680. The present church dates from AD 1100. It is open for visitors during the day for private prayer and for services and the Blessed Sacrament is reserved in the Lady Chapel.
Churchwardens: L Downes and S Crooke-Williams
More information about Holy Trinity http://www.muchwenlockchurch.co.uk/